Give me a break

Sometimes, you just need to relax for awhile. For instance, today I wanted to hurry and finish the wood floor in my guestroom. All I had to do was mop on the restore oil and I figured I could do it quick before supper. Turns out glass cleaner and the restore stuff comes in almost the same bottle. About half way through I realized I had just mopped glass cleaner all over the floor. I then got to spend the next hour trying to remove it all from the floor. After that there was no way I had the motivation to work on anything. 

I don't feel too bad taking a break though because I can play games to earn magazines, books, or movies to name a few things. On gsn.com, there is a wide variety of games that are short so they don't extend your break too terribly long, but still relaxing and fun. I used my down time last spring to get National Geographic for a year for free! You won't get rich or anything too valuable, but might as well get something while you're taking a rest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifty Crafter: Natural Egg Dyes

Removing Lipstick Stain After Drying Clothes

Simple Slow Cooker Broccoli Rice Casserole