Proactive Saturday

Just earned $20 on Mysurvey.com and am only 100 points short of another $10. I'm also less than $1 away from being able to redeem my inboxdollars money ($30). For those of you thinking taking surveys isn't worthwhile, how can an easy $30 not be worth your while? I'm hoping to catch up on some of my other survey sites later today as well so I might be able to make even more today after I catch up on cleaning and other not so fun chores. The best part of the morning was that some of my surveys had trailers that I had to watch and I was able to complete the baby hat I was knitting- double bonus!

I had a goal of earning an extra $10/week with surveys. This isn't a lot of money obviously, but it definitely adds up. If nothing else, you can use it to eat out a little more often or by the end of the year take a short trip. Vegas anyone? That's almost always under $500/person. Anyway, today I more than doubled my weekly goal and didn't even account for surveys I took the rest of the week. The survey aren't always the most interesting, but the longer you stick with it, the better they get!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifty Crafter: Natural Egg Dyes

Removing Lipstick Stain After Drying Clothes

Simple Slow Cooker Broccoli Rice Casserole