Earn Free Stuff - New Opportunity NCP Online

I love taking surveys, or rather I LOVE making easy money! Search for "Survey", "work at home" or "easy money" for all the opportunities to make money through surveys and various other sites that you can earn free stuff or free money. While those are all fun, I am constantly on the lookout for more money making ideas. Recently I was able to join the National Consumer Panel. For this opportunity, all you need is a smartphone and to record what you're buying. Then all you have to do is scan your purchases and hit transmit at least once a week. Pretty simple huh?


I did say qualify in there as they like to keep a blend of different households rather than having only one type. It wouldn't be good research if they could only see what a four-person household making 75,000/ year was buying. It seemed pretty simple to qualify though- take a short survey and they will be in touch. They also send out other short surveys on different products or on your buying habits for which you will earn more points. You earn points every week you transmit your data (use your smartphone to scan what you buy and hit transmit), extra points if you transmit every week of the month, and points on your anniversary of joining.

While they do not give you a paypal option to take money out, they do have loads of merchandise options as well as Amazon, ITunes, and Overstock gift cards. From the solar USB charger to and iPad to the KitchenAid Mixer I've had my eye on, there are options for everyone. Plus you get entered into all sorts of sweepstakes and I believe a car is up for grabs in one of them. :) This is not a get rich quick thing and really none of my ideas will be get rich quick since I don't believe in that. Money comes from working for it and I'm trying to help you earn a little extra or get a few more things that might not be in your budget just like a new camera is not in my budget.  If you're interested you can apply at NCP ONLINE. One more bonus I forgot to mention before... If you have AT&T wireless, you may be able to receive up to 25% off your bill through this panel. Yay for fun little perks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifty Crafter: Natural Egg Dyes

Removing Lipstick Stain After Drying Clothes

Simple Slow Cooker Broccoli Rice Casserole