Pinecone Paydays $$


Want to earn money while sitting around in your PJs? This is not a great rich quick scheme as you will not get rich quickly, nor will you be able to quick your day job. This will however get you some nice spending cash pretty easily. You don't have to call, email, mail, etc anything to anybody. What I'm talking about is taking surveys. For the record, I get nothing if someone signs up--no points, no money, nothing but a great feeling that I'm helping someone else earns some extra money.

Pinecone is a company that I've been taking surveys through for 6 or 7 years now--they pay you and are legit I promise. For every survey you take they pay you $3 or you can pick from the wide variety of merchandise, charities, or gifts cards to suit your fancy. Seriously loads of options! I have pretty much always taking the cash (paypal) because I can't seem to decide. Plus cash can always be put towards my trip fund.

The surveys are fairly quick and very simple survey to fill out. Topics will vary anything from a new frozen dinner to toilet paper and fast food options to TV shows. This is a great way to hear about new products before they are available to the public and have a say in how they turn out. I have to say I love being able to have my opinions listed to--you'll hear me mention this a few more times when I feature other amazing survey sites. Another bonus is the test products. They send you products to try and then you get to take another survey to voice your opinion on the product. That means that not only do you get FREE STUFF, you also get to take two surveys which translates to $6. All of this rewards comes from taking surveys while you're eating supper or relaxing on the couch and all from the comfort of your own home.

This is an invite only survey site, but it is free to join. Here in the link to SIGN UP. The money can add up quickly if you take every survey they send. Don't get discouraged if you aren't sent tons of surveys right away. Many times you have to build up your profile so they can surveys that fit your household/lifestyle. Once they start coming you could be earning a free tank of gas every month--keep that in mind when you are starting out! Again not going to get rich quick, but you will be making more money to get you to yours goals.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifty Crafter: Natural Egg Dyes

Removing Lipstick Stain After Drying Clothes

Simple Slow Cooker Broccoli Rice Casserole