Crock Pot Pinto Bean Soup with Corn & Jalapeno Dumplings | Easy Slow Cooker Recipe




I hate having to cook before each meal. This is probably why I typically have one big meal prep day a week, followed by heating up leftovers from the prep day. I don't remember to start cooking soon enough and am left starving by the time I think of making something. That's why I love slow cooker meals. This is a super flavorful one that I was able to put on overnight to have ready in the morning, but you could also throw it on in the morning to be ready for supper.




Printable to letter sized paper

Check out the Why Buy Dry Blog post: https://thriftism.blogspot.com/2014/02/why-buy-dry.html


Embed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thrifty Crafter: Natural Egg Dyes

Removing Lipstick Stain After Drying Clothes

Simple Slow Cooker Broccoli Rice Casserole